The creative power of arts and culture is a catalyst for action – especially among those who have been disenfranchised
- Have you ordered your copy of the new Bridge Conversations book yet?
- Listen to the recording of the March 5, Stories & Places: Rural Arts and Culture Conference Call presented by Arts & Democracy Project. Join our mailing list to receive our newsletter and invites to future calls.
- Listen to the recording of the February 13, Placemaking and Belonging Conference Call cosponsored by the Arts & Democracy Project, National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture and Network of Ensemble Theaters.
FROM THE BLOG...
- Creative Engagement and a Moral Economy in Appalachia - by Caron Atlas
- Making Change in Chinatown - guest Blog by Ellen Somekawa
- Humanity After the Storm
- UBW at SEIU Convention - guest Blog by Maria Bauman
- NOCD-NY Testifies at City Council Hearing
- Civil Rights, Human Rights, and a Moral Economy for All
- Creative Placemaking and the Politics of Belonging and Dis-Belonging - guest Blog by Roberto Bedoya
The MicroFest National Summit and Learning Exchange will take place in Honolulu, Hawaii June 13-18, 2013 and include performances and conversations that address the impact of art and artists in revitalizing communities. This is the culmination of the Network of Ensemble Theater's series of MicrosFests which also included events in Detroit, Knoxville, Harlan County, and New Orleans.