The creative power of arts and culture is a catalyst for action – especially among those who have been disenfranchised
- Our spring newsletter and cultural planning newsletter are full of resources!
- Check out our new policy brief Arts and Culture as Part of a Just and Equitable City written with Groundswell and NOCD-NY for the New York City transition
- Listen to our latest conference calls: Just Economies - creative approaches to building & strengthening just and democratic economies: Part 1, National examples: here and Part 2, NYC examples: here
FROM THE BLOG...
- Rural Art and Culture Yields Big Impact, guest Blog by Judi Jennings and Savannah Barrett
- How Arts and Culture Can Advance a Neighborhood-Centered Progressive Agenda by Caron Atlas
- Creative Placemaking and the Politics of Belonging and Dis-Belonging - guest Blog by Roberto Bedoya
- Cross-Currents: Art + Agriculture Powering Rural Economies, September 3, 2014 to September 5, 2014 Greensboro, NC
- Facing Race, November 13, 2014 to November 15, 2014 Dallas, Texas
-> View the full field calendar